Make a beautiful fan for Mother's Day with your students.
This exciting lesson has a beautiful color coded fan. .
1. Print the cover page in white cardboard.
2. Go over the 15 Why I love you mom sentences. Porque te quiero mama... Great AR/ER/IR conjugated verbs in 2nd person practice
3. Have students write on the back of the fan the phrases they selected. They need to select at least eight of the sentences. They have to copy them to the back of the fan in Spanish. Great adjective review.
4. Attach a popsicle stick to each fan. They will be able to take it home and give it to their mom. If you have a small class you might even laminate them to take them home. Encourage them to memorize some sentences. It will be cool for them to say something to their moms in Spanish. Great way for you to show parents some of the vocabualry words learned and speaking competencies.
5. Complete 20 words Spanish Word Search- Split students into small teams. Have teams compete to find the meaning of the words for a classroom pass. Have them compete to find the words and provide another homework pass. Great way to review adjectives cognates and have a wonderful day celebrating Mother's Day in your class.
Enjoy your abanicos.
Please follow me "El Jaguar" to be the first one notified of new lessons and sales.