Multisyllabic words are tough to produce for many students with communication disorders. And in Spanish there are so many two and three syllable words! I created something that is easy to implement with students who struggle to produce multiple syllables, but that is also fun for kids!
The puzzles are a great visual for students to think about linking up syllables to make a word. Kids can cut the puzzles out, then put them together, and repeat each word. This resource can also be sent home for further practice with parents who speak Spanish.
TWO SYLLABLE WORD PUZZLES:
21 pages with 4 puzzles per page = 84 puzzles with two syllable words
THREE SYLLABLE WORD PUZZLES
25 pages with 4 puzzles per page = 100 puzzles with three syllable words
That's a total of 184 quarter-page puzzles! Buy now -- you can't go wrong!
Like this resource? Buy these too:
- Spanish Phonology Minimal Pairs Puzzles
- 60 PUZZLES - Palabras Compuestas - Compound Words in Spanish -- Print and Go!
- 67 PUZZLES - Sinónimos - Synonyms in Spanish -- Print and Go!
- 54 PUZZLES - Antónimos - Antonyms in Spanish -- Print and Go!
- 52 PUZZLES - Modismos - Idioms in Spanish -- Print and Go!
Grab yourself freebies right in your email inbox by clicking here and subscribing to my newsletter: Speech is Beautiful Newsletter
I'm also on:
Thanks so much!