Spanish Music Bracket Madness - March mania musical 2022 HS Spanish música
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This Editable Google Spanish music bracket mania musical growing bundle includes everything you need to teach a music bracket mini-unit in a Spanish class. It can be adapted for any level of Spanish from exploratory Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4. This Spanish class music brPrice $25.99Original Price $37.44Save $11.45
- Are you tired of wasting time creating daily warmups and trying to find appropriate, authentic & diverse music and culture for your High School Spanish classes? This Editable Google Slides Mis Clases Locas Music Growing Bundle is a great way to introduce students to a wide variety of Hispanic cuPrice $144.99Original Price $196.79Save $51.80
- Ready to go, Editable Google Spanish class bell ringers, warm ups, or brain breaks for 1 year, every single day of Spanish class starters! This is the newest year of Para Empezar resource, with the most up-to-date Spanish culture songs & authentic resources to use as a classroom management routiPrice $29.99Original Price $39.45Save $9.46
March Music Madness 2022 for Spanish class is here! Everything you need to teach a diverse and current music bracket unit in Spanish class. This Editable Google music bracket unit works great in High School Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3 & Spanish 4. Mania musical is perfect for March Madness, Hispanic Heritage Month, or any time your Spanish class needs a fun break such as the end of the year (mania musical de mayo)!
⭐️ Bundle up for the best deal! Get this as a part of Para Empezar 2022 for a year! ⭐️
- ✅ Directions for teacher (which includes links to all editable Google resources)
- ✅ Editable Google Slide Digital music bracket "bulletin board"
- ✅ Editable Google Slideshow (16 slides)
- ✅ Slideshow includes - 2 authentic videos in Spanish, artists, nationalities & genres
- ✅ Large printable song titles for the bulletin board (8 pages Google Doc)
- ✅ Small printable song titles for later rounds on bulletin board (2 pages Google Doc)
- ✅ Link to unlisted Youtube playlist of all songs
- ✅ Newer Addition! - 8 Google Forms ready-made for round 1 digital voting
- ✅ 8 Google Forms include Youtube videos, title, artist, voting & open-ended question
- ✅ + free voting form you may be interested in if you are in person & want paper
- ✅ Google Drive Folder with included all Editable Google Slideshow, Docs & Forms.
- ✅ Authentic & current music videos I would personally show in my classes (gr 9-12)
- ✅ Current songs that represent 11 countries, balanced genders of musicians & many genres of music (pop, bachata, rap, hip hop, salsa, alternative, rock, afro-pop & more!)
This Spanish music bracket could be a bell ringer class routine for 3 weeks or a 1 day sub-plan. Everything is Editable Google and works for remote, virtual, in-person teaching, or a mix of all of the above.
**This resource contains all authentic and current music videos that I would personally show in my High School classes. If you teach in a more conservative school you can: play just the audio, use a lyric video instead, or instead purchase the Music bracket for YOUNGER Spanish class 2022, which is intended for upper elementary/ MS/ conservative HS.
The best-selling Mania Musical resources year after year! If you are looking for a diverse bracket with current music, that you can do at a pace and schedule that works for you, in all editable Google resources including ready-to-go Google forms, this resource is for you!
5 Star review for this music bracket for Spanish class
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Students love music! This is just the thing to really reel the kids in! I have begun this with my classes and it is so much fun and offers a good little brain break. I have had some kids tell me that they have added some of the songs to their playlist and have found other songs by some of the artists that they like! - Lisa B (grade 9-12)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ This is a great resource! I appreciate the creativity and organization of the songs. Each day, the students enter class with one of the songs playing. They love this time of year! - Karen B (grades 7-8)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ My students really enjoyed the music. A good variety was included. the pre-made Google forms for voting made it so easy to use! I added in some activities with the lyrics for the winning songs in the final rounds to add in some variety. (grade 10)
- ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ ⭐️ Extremely comprehensive and well thought out March Madness style Spanish music bracket. I love the culture, language input, discussions and energy this activity brought into my classes during an otherwise hard lull in the school year. The music was current, representative of the wide spectrum of Spanish speakers (LOVED Renata Flores' Mariposas speaking Quechua!) and so engaging. There was a definite void when we finished it, which led me to explore Mis Clases Locas' various other music bracket options. I will also be doing this again next year and using another bracket for Hispanic Heritage month. I love the leveled options she provides (lower level classes have different music than high school brackets). Overall, a very great addition for any Spanish class at any level. - Jessica H (grades 8-12)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Interpretive Listening
- ✅ Relating Cultural Practices to Perspectives
- ✅ Relating Cultural Products to Perspectives
- ✅ Acquiring Information and Diverse Perspectives
- ✅ Cultural Comparisons
⭐️ Bundle & save for a discount ⭐️
⭐️ Get Para Empezar 2022 for the best deal with this resource, plus every other day of the week, plus 3 music brackets for a consistent and predictable routine for every day of the school year.
⭐️ Purchase the Mis Clases Locas Mega Music Bundle to get these slides plus Afro-latinx - BUNDLE, Hispanic Heritage Month Music Bundle, Music Brackets Bundle, Música miércoles BUNDLE & Baile viernes Bundle.
⭐️ Or purchase the Music Brackets Bundle to get this resource plus 8 other music brackets. A new one is added each year to the growing bundle.
⭐️ Want the newest bracket? - ALL NEW Mania musical 2023!
If you teach upper elementary/MS/conservative HS > YOUNGER Spanish class
This resource was created for March Music 2022, if you are wanting Hispanic Heritage Music madness with one song from each country, please get this resource instead. >> HHM#6 - one song from each country 2021
This is not affiliated with locura de marzo & is a different bracket of songs in Spanish.
Have difficulty with a file?
- These are Google Drive resources & will be found in a folder in your Drive called "TPT Purchases."
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- Check out my blog to see how I use these activities in class. - Mania musical
- Sign up for my mailing list to get resources & inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.