Spanish NYE & New Year's Writing Activity: Deseos para el año nuevo
- Google Drive™ folder
Also included in
- Want to get your plans ready for when you get back to school? What better opener to the year than an entire mini-unit/lesson on New Year's Eve & New Year's traditions in Latin America & Spain! I know that in my many years as a teacher, that is always how I start off a "new year": by observinPrice $10.40Original Price $13.00Save $2.60
- This variety of activities and resources are a wonderful way to explore Latino/Spanish culture--webquests, Pear Decks, research projects, song studies, and more! Check out the materials below, which focus on seven major calendar events: -Día de los muertos-Thanksgiving-Navidad (en Puerto Rico)-El AñPrice $42.39Original Price $52.99Save $10.60
- Looking for Winter, Christmas break, & New Year's plans for the months of December & January? Activities that are done for you and simplify your life? Introducing my Winter Bundle, which will prepare you for the weeks leading into Vacation and the initial days when you get back! Core activitPrice $23.20Original Price $29.00Save $5.80
Want to get your plans ready for when you get back to school? This is a timeless New Year's activity that will allow emerging writers in Spanish to practice their writing skills. Of particular focus is the "ir a + infinitive" construction.
You can either use just this resource as an icebreaker to the year or in conjunction with my other resources to make it into a full-blown mini-unit/lesson!
What you get:
- 10 editable slides, in simple Spanish!
- *******ADDITIONAL BONUS 12 Google Slides teaching "ir a + infinitive" for students who need extra reinforcement!
- Students can write their own hopes for the New Year on the final slide
- Teachers can also share their personal hopes for the New Year on slide #4
- BONUS WRITING ACTIVITY OPPORTUNITY!
- 4-page writing activity: Three Kings Letter. Includes cultural details and vocabulary to get started. Can be done digitally or printed! Check out the details in your download!
What you can do:
- Present this as an opener to your planned lesson as a sort of "ice-breaker"
- Combine this with my other resources and make a full-blown mini-unit/lesson on La Nochevieja/New Years
I hope you enjoy this resource! If you have any questions or comments about this resource, remember to reach out to me in the Q&A section first before leaving a review so that I may address your concern❤️
Do you like cultural activities like this? Take a look around my store for more culture-based activities.
⭐ The Twelve Grapes Tradition Worksheet
⭐ Bundle: New Year's Eve and New Year's/La Nochevieja y el Año Nuevo-No PREP
CLICK TO FOLLOW ME!
Please remember to leave a five-star review of the product! If you can't leave a five-star review, please leave me a message in the Q&A section so that I can address your concerns.
Created for teachers by a teacher. ❤️
Questions? Comments? Concerns? Email me at email@example.com