Spanish 4 - Names of Body Systems - Word Search
(Sistemas del cuerpo humano - Sopa de letras)
Word Search containing the names of the body systems in Spanish.
The word search contains the following Spanish words: circulatorio, digestivo, endocrino, inmunitario, linfático, muscular, nervioso, óseo, reproductor, respiratorio, urinario.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues (internal parts of the body vocabulary) at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are 11 lines (spaces) where students have to write the parts of the body that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic or are normally fast finishers.
IMPORTANT: This Word Search is completely in Spanish without any English on the worksheet.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Spanish Names of Body Systems – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Names of Body Systems – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Names of Body Systems – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: High Intermediate (CEFR – B2 Level) – Spanish 4
This word search appears in our Spanish BUNDLE: Parts of the Body - Word Search
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!