A Reading Passage in Spanish about a New Year’s Eve in Valparaíso, Chile. The text is in the past tense (pretérito) making it ideal for Spanish 2. The pack includes comprehension questions and also 4 photos of Valparaíso that are related to the text.
These ORIGINAL photos were taken on one of our trips to Valparaíso. Each photo is on its own page (A4) so can be used as a wall chart or laminated.
CONTENT: This contains 10 Pages:
- Reading Passage – New Year in Chile – (1 page)
- Comprehension Questions – New Year in Chile – (2 pages)
- Fill the gaps with a verb in past tense (pretérito) – (1 page)
- Teacher Answers – (2 pages)
- Photo of Valparaíso at night – (1 page)
- Photo of a typical ascensor in Valparaíso, Chile – (1 page)
- Photo of boats in the harbor of Valparaíso, Chile – (1 page)
- Photo of Plaza Sotomayor, Valparaíso, Chile – (1 page)
You may also be interested in our other reading passage about New Year's Eve Traditions in Chile
which includes a cartoon chart showing someone trying to do each of these typical traditions all at once.
We also have a Letter in Spanish about How a family celebrates Christmas in Chile
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!