This New Year puzzle contains 27 clues for common Spanish New Year vocabulary words plus 12 clip art images for students to identify. Sample words are grapes, parade, celebration, friends, family, kiss, resolution, fireworks, hats, churros and chocolate, and parties. Students are instructed to:
1. Write Spanish vocabulary words under each picture.
2. Write the English meaning next to each clue.
3. Complete the puzzle.
The download includes:
1. Bilingual vocabulary list, copied 2 per page for student handouts
2. Bilingual vocabulary list for class presentation and pronunciation practice
3. Answer key with the English words next to the clues
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish New Year materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish New Year Crossword Puzzle Worksheet and Vocabulary by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. Spanish holiday, Año Nuevo, Nochevieja