Also included in
- Help your students with learning Spanish grammar and vocabulary with these engaging digital mystery picture activities! These 91 no-prep digital activities will engage your students while providing them with lots of practice on the target Spanish vocabulary or Spanish grammar skills. These no-prep$248.25$310.50Save $62.25
- Engage your students with these NO-PREP digital Spanish activities. Help your students practice important Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with these Google activities!Use these Spanish grammar, Spanish vocabula$599.99$920.00Save $320.01
Looking for a super fun no-prep digital activity for your Spanish students to practice noun/adjective agreement? Check out this engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery picture activity! Students will get a ton of practice with noun and adjective agreement in Spanish as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets to reveal a picture of Antigua, Guatemala. Best part? This activity is self-checking! If a student's answer is correct, part of the hidden picture will be revealed. If a student's answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills!
This mystery picture is included in my discounted Spanish Digital Mystery Pictures Mega Bundle. With the mega bundle, you save 20% on all my mystery pictures, PLUS you get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
This digital download includes:
- 20 fill-in-the-blank questions
- 5 find the error and fix it questions
- 5 multiple-choice translation questions
- 1 self-checking mystery picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
This Spanish pixel art is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS:
What will I need to assign this Spanish resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
See all of my digital mystery pictures HERE.
Want a FREE digital mystery picture for numbers 1-30 in Spanish? Grab it HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my Spanish pixel art!
La Profe Plotts