Included in this product are 8 different interactive notebook foldable and flipable templates
for students studying Spanish NOUNS and ARTICLES (los sustantivos y los artículos)
. This packet provides many choices and gives you various options when deciding which templates you would like to add to your interactive notebooks. Each template has instructions on the student page for adding the template to the notebook. Some of these templates are 2 per page. I like to cut the page in half (along the center horizontal dotted line) before passing it out to the students. Students then color, cut, paste and add the required information. Included are the following templates:
1. How do I make nouns plural? foldable pamphlet. Includes guided notes and practice section.
2. How do I make nouns plural? foldable pamphlet. Includes filled-in notes and practice section.
3. How do I know if a noun is masculine or feminine? foldable pamphlet. Includes guided notes and practice section.
4. How do I know if a noun is masculine or feminine? foldable pamphlet. Includes filled-in notes and practice section.
5. Definite articles foldable template.
6. Indefinite articles foldable template.
7. Practice shutter fold template. 2 copies per page. Students translate in order to demonstrate knowledge of noun/article agreement, as well as gender and making nouns plural.
8. Practice shutter fold template. 2 copies per page. This can be an answer key for template 5 or students can use it as a Spanish to English translation activity.
A teacher guide page, as well as example photos are included.
This product is included in the following money saving bundles!
Spanish Interactive Notebook Lesson Bundle 2
Spanish Interactive Notebook MEGA Bundle
See the PREVIEW
for more details.
See my PowerPoint that goes along with these activities:
Spanish Nouns and Articles PowerPoint Presentation
Check out some of my other notebook activities:
Present Tense Regular Verbs Flip Book
Spanish Speaking Countries and Capitals Notebook Activities
Subject Pronouns and Ser Interactive Notebook Activities
Spanish Descriptive Adjectives Interactive Notebook Activites
Want to be updated about new products and sales from my store via email? Here's how to become a follower:
Look under my store name, "Island Teacher" for the green star near the top of the homepage of my store. Click the STAR to become a follower. :)
Check out my blog for more Spanish teaching ideas!
Island Teaching Adventures