Also included in
- Love super fun, no prep digital activities AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 77 engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery pictures! Your Spanish students will get a ton of practice as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets. Best part? These pixel art activities are self-c$145.80$228.00Save $82.20
- Love no-prep digital resources AND saving lots of money? Check out this bundle of 203 engaging Google resources for Spanish class! It has all my Google resources at a discount of over 30%! You save over $220 when you buy the bundle. There are four types of Google resources in this bundle:Google Slid$399.20$721.00Save $321.80
Looking for a super fun digital activity for your students to practice numbers 0-100 in Spanish? Check out this engaging, easy-to-grade digital mystery picture activity! Students will get a ton of practice with Spanish numbers 0-100 as they answer a variety of questions in Google Sheets. Best part? This pixel art activity is self-checking! If a student's answer is correct, part of the hidden picture of a mariachi singer will be revealed. If a student's answer is incorrect, the picture will not change. That lets the student know he/she needs to try again. The instant feedback really helps students improve their skills! This mystery picture would be a great segway into mariachi music!
This mystery picture is included in my discounted Spanish Digital Mystery Pictures Mega Bundle. With the mega bundle, you save 20% on all my mystery pictures, PLUS you get all future additions to the bundle FOR FREE! Click HERE to see it.
This digital download includes:
- 20 math problems to solve
- 5 find the error and fix it questions
- 5 multiple-choice translation questions
- 1 self-checking pixel art picture in Google Sheets
- Teacher directions
This mystery picture is great for:
- Test review
- Sub plans
- Centers or stations
- Independent practice
- Early finishers
Frequently Asked Questions:
What will I need to assign this resource to my students?
You will require:
❶ Access to the internet
❷ A Google Drive account
How do I collect student work?
Your students will simply complete their own copies of the picture and turn them into your platform (ie. Google Classroom). Instructions for making a copy are in the PDF.
OTHER RESOURCES YOU MIGHT BE INTERESTED IN:
Want a FREE mystery picture for numbers 1-30 in Spanish? Grab it HERE.
See all of my digital mystery pictures HERE.
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like mystery pictures!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts