Also included in
- Grab all five of my fun and engaging activities for the Spanish numbers 0-100 with this money-saving bundle! Save 20% when you buy the bundle vs. buying the resources individually. Each resource has been carefully designed to give your students a well-rounded review of los números en español!*******$13.25$16.50Save $3.25
- If you are looking for one bundle that will give you hundreds and hundreds of hours worth of engagement and fun with your Spanish classes, this Spanish task card bundle is exactly what you need! It includes 41 of my 48-card sets at a savings of 25%! That's over 1,900 task cards total! These sets are$157.50$210.00Save $52.50
- If you teach Spanish 1, you NEED this Spanish 1 mega bundle of 110+ activities! In it, you will find:26 sets of task cards32 decks of digital task cards (Boom Cards) 6 sets of conversation cards21 Jeopardy-style trivia games 10 Cucharas (Spoons) games13 Pesca (Go Fish) games 1 quiz 1 set of postersP$329.25$439.00Save $109.75
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, and you love saving over 35% on 198 awesome resources to supplement your lessons, you NEED this Spanish 1 and 2 Ultimate Bundle! That's over $280 in savings! This bundle contains all the resources from my Spanish 1 Mega Bundle and my Spanish 2 Mega Bundle. In it, you wi$499.00$783.50Save $284.50
This fun Spanish numbers 0-100 task card set has 48 cards to get your students up and moving while getting a well-rounded review of los números 0-100 in Spanish. Students will be engaged as they complete various tasks on the included response sheet like writing numbers out in Spanish, counting items and writing the answer in Spanish, re-writing incorrect sentences correctly, answering multiple-choice questions, and responding to questions with short answers.
This set is included in my Spanish Task Cards MEGA Bundle which includes ALL of my task card sets. Save 25% on the list price, plus get all future additions to the bundle for free, when you buy the GROWING bundle! Click HERE to see it!
Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set. These cards come in two versions: full-color and ink-friendly with a plain white background!
Included with this set:
• Student response sheet
• 48 different task cards
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• A PDF with 15 of my favorite ways to use task cards in Spanish class!
• Answer key
These task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless! 15 ideas are included in the zip file!
Need another engaging activity to help your students practice los números in Spanish?
See all 70+ task card sets in my store by clicking HERE.
Here are some things teachers have said about my task cards:
J.G.- I just did this activity for the first time on Thursday and I am so happy with the way it was received by the students! I allowed the students to use their notes if they wanted to and only asked them to answer 30 out of the 48 questions in order to cut down on congestion in the room, (which is a constant issue with 32 students!) The students were engaged the entire time. I will definitely be back for some of the other tense cards!
T.H.- I absolutely LOVE your task cards! So many uses!!! Thank you!!!!
K.G.- Thanks so much for these cards! I bought them, made them, and used them in class today already and it was a huge success. The kids loved the different style of working.
S.M.- Excellent resource as always! I know your task cards are always a favorite in my classroom!
M.N- I used this on a "stations day" with my students. They (and I) found it to be a very thorough review!
L.D.- My students have done this activity several times and they LOVE IT! I love seeing them having fun trying to get the answers fast and helping each other. Thank you!!!
K.L. This was the best way to review Spanish material. It was such a lifesaver. Thanks!
Want FREE SER + adjectives task cards? Grab them HERE.
⭐Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new products are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my task cards!
La Profe Plotts