This is a Spanish Interactive Notebook Activity with vocabulary over numbers 1-10. This is a great hands-on activity to help students learn numbers 1-10 in Spanish.
1. Cover page with example photo
2. Foldable rocket template: front side (with flaps labeled in Spanish)
3. Foldable rocket template: front side (with flaps labeled with numbers 1-10)
4. Foldable rocket template: back side
5. Rocket graphic organizer
6. Blank foldable rocket template: front side
7. Blank foldable rocket template: back side
Students will cut, fold, and glue the rocket foldable to their notebook. Under the flaps labeled in Spanish, students will draw a picture to illustrate the Spanish numbers. On the back of the flaps, students may write a short sentence in Spanish to describe their drawings. Instructions are included on each page.
uno, dos, tres, cuatro, cinco, seis, siete, ocho, nueve, diez
You may also like:
Saludos y Despedidas (Greetings and Farewells) Spanish Interactive Notebook Activity
Los Interrogativos (Question Words) Spanish Interactive Notebook Activity
Las Emociones (Emotions) Spanish Interactive Notebook Activity
Spanish Numbers 1-10 Coloring Sheets
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy
at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!