Los Números - Create your own Spanish Football Roster activity! High interest and engaging activity using college football (or NFL) rosters from your favorite teams to practice Spanish numbers up to 100. Fun practice for spelling out numbers 1 - 100 in Spanish.
This product is an EDITABLE Word document and requires a little bit of prep on the teacher's behalf.
- Choose two football teams. I like to use in-state college football rivalries.
- Find rosters from each team on espn.com (links included).
- Insert player names and Spanish numbers into the spaces provided on the worksheet.
- Students choose their favorite of the two teams and use the roster to write the player's jersey numbers and tell who wears which number.
Includes: 20 editable questions for each team, word bank with numbers 1-100, detailed instructions and links.
Example questions: "¿Que número es...name of player?" "¿Quién lleva el número...?"
See Preview for an example of a finished worksheet.
Read about this activity: 3 Ways to Bring FOOTBALL into the Spanish Classroom
Teachers are saying:
- "Made Virginia Tech and UVA rosters to share with my students. They had a blast!"
- "I love football and I know I have kids who do as well. This is awesome."
- "Such a cute and creative way to practice numbers! I look forward to using this!"
More Football Activities:
Save money with Bundles!
Earn credits on Teachers Pay Teachers! Go to "My Purchases page." Beside each purchase you'll see a "Provide Feedback" button. Leave a rating and short comment. Each rating and comment you leave for products you’ve purchased gives you TpT credit which you can use toward future purchases.
Click ★ to follow my store! Receive email updates of new resources, freebies & store wide sales!! Most new resources are 50% off for the first 48 hours.