Provide your students with oral practice as you introduce or review the Spanish numbers 1-40.
This download has multiple classroom applications as you teach, review, or assess your students on the Spanish numbers.
1. You can display the altered lottery tickets and have students identify them in Spanish during a whole-class review,
2. You can have students work collaboratively to identify the numbers prior to a whole-class review,
3. The PowerPoint can be used to pre-assess students or as a visual aid during formative or summative assessments,
4. As an activity, you can easily adapt the use of the PowerPoint to fit your students' specific needs by having them identify the numbers orally or by writing the words for the numbers as you point them out.
5. This activity works very well as a Warmup, as a Bell Ringer, it's a good time filler for the end of class, and can even be used as an oral exit ticket.
You can also purchase additional licenses for this PowerPoint and share it with the other World Language teachers at your school. Other than the Title slide, this download is not Spanish-specific and can be used in almost any foreign language classroom.