Español Presentación Oral- Un Librito
Task: Create a children’s style book in Spanish. You will present and read the book to the class.
· Book Cover- Create a cover page with illustrations, title, and include the author’s and illustrator’s name- That’s you!
· Content- Must contain 10 pages and 100-150 words in Spanish. No less than 100 words.
· Originality- Must be your own original work. Please stay away from using online translators.
· Creativity- Be creative, use your imagination and create a funny or interesting story.
· Illustrations- Include colorful, eye-catching pictures on every page. Again, be creative.
· Vocabulary- Use vocabulary learned in class from our stories.
· Grammar- Use appropriate grammar. Look at sentence constructions of previous stories.
· Pronunciation- Use your best Spanish accent.
· Fluency- Read a pace that is comfortable for you, but the more your practice, the more fluent you will become.
· Delivery- Deliver with confidence, good posture, eye-contact, appropriate volume, enthusiasm. Show us the illustrations as a teacher would do in class.
· You should turn in a physical copy to your teacher (printed or done by hand).
Includes 100 point rubric