Spanish Ordinal Numbers Word Search
(Los números ordinales en español - sopa de letras)
The word search contains the following numbers in Spanish: primero, segundo, tercero, cuarto, quinto, sexto, séptimo, octavo, noveno, décimo.
There are two versions of this word search:
- One worksheet is with clues (the ordinal numbers written as words) at the bottom of the sheet.
- One worksheet is without clues. There are 21 lines (spaces) where students have to write the ordinal numbers that they have found. This worksheet is good for students that have already seen this topic and are normally fast finishers.
IMPORTANT: This Word Search is completely in Spanish without any English on the worksheet.
CONTENT: This pack contains 3 Pages:
- Spanish Ordinal Numbers – Word Search with clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Ordinal Numbers – Word Search without clues – Student Version – (1 page)
- Spanish Ordinal Numbers – Word Search – Teacher Answers – (1 page)
LEVEL: Beginner (CEFR – A1 Level – Spanish 1)
Please download the preview so you can have a better of idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
We also recommend the following:
Spanish Numbers 1-10 Word Search
Spanish Numbers 10-100 Word Search
Click Follow Me
to receive news when we post any new items!
Check out our Spanish Blog for teachers and students: Woodward Spanish
¡Qué tengas buen día!