Spanish PRETERITE Tense Digital CI Unit Super 7 el pretérito Slides Preterit
- Google Slides™
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Are you looking for Editable Google Drive Digital resources for Spanish class for the 2022-2023 school year? If you are doing distance learning, hybrid learning, or paperless learning in Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3, this is exactly the bundle you are looking for. Spanish class full distance lPrice $112.99Original Price $131.89Save $18.90
- Preterite tense Spanish unit BUNDLE has everything you need to teach irregular preterite high-frequency Super 7 verbs in Spanish 2 or Spanish 3. Printable and digital options to teach the irregular preterite tense in Spanish class including fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a & quiso.Get thPrice $23.99Original Price $25.97Save $1.98
- How to start Spanish 1, Spanish 2, Spanish 3, or Spanish 4 with brand new students online or with a hybrid schedule using comprehensible input? Start your novice Spanish class with a growing BUNDLE of FOUR new All Editable Google Digital units in Spanish, focusing on the Super 7 & Sweet 16.Try bPrice $43.99Original Price $48.96Save $4.97
Are you stressed about how to teach the PRETERITE TENSE to Spanish 2, Spanish 3 or Spanish 4 with brand new students online or hybrid?! Start your Spanish class DISTANCE OR HYBRID LEARNING with a unit focusing on the PRETERITE past tense Super 7 high frequency verbs (fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a, quiso).
Get the Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all of my preterite tense Super 7 resources all together including the original Preterite Tense unit plus this DIGITAL PRETERITE unit great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Preterite Tense. review activity.
This PRETERITE tense DIGITAL unit includes:
✅ Multiple possible unit plans w/ up to 7 weeks w/ 15-30 mins of distance learning per day, with both synchronous and asynchronous digital learning options, as well as a sample block schedule.
✅ 64 Editable Google Slides - share with students on Google Classroom.
✅ 7 slides of vocabulary, each with a separate el preterito Quizlet
✅ 7 slides of personalized questions using the high-frequency verbs
✅ 7 slides of comprehensible story videos with optional extensions
✅ 7 authentic songs with extension activity for listening practice (mix of songs included in original & 4 new ones).
✅ 7 comprehensible song intros using the vocabulary for reading practice
✅ 7 authentic jokes for reading practice
✅ 7 guess the classic story (1 for each verb) for authentic reading practice
✅ 7 open-ended free writes (with vocab support)
✅ A comprehensible story, story script, mad lib version & extension activity idea
✅ 3 extra Quizlets to review the whole unit with all vocab, questions/answers practice & questions/translation practice.
✅ Overall assessment ideas
This was created as the distance learning sister unit to This new unit includes pacing options for Spanish students new to preterite for fully distance (a 7 week unit), A/B schedule or a week on/week off schedules (both about 4 weeks unit). It would also be a great way to start Spanish 4 as a review, with a little faster pacing. Or this unit could be used any time of year to introduce the preterite tense using distance, hybrid or paperless learning.
**If you are using this unit with the special person interviews in person, you might want to use the handouts and slideshow from (They were not included to keep cost down, since so many of you have the original unit).
If you want to see some of what is included in the similar present tense unit, check out the Sample Distance Learning Unit - ser
5 star reviews from Spanish teachers like you
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ These have been super convenient for me! Most of my lesson is planned!... I'm so thankful they are editable! It can be tough to use another teacher's materials because of different teaching styles. I'm so thankful to have found a teacher whose style matches mine! TIME SAVER! Thank you! - Exhale Spanish
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ There are so many activity ideas in here. This seller (Mis Clases Locas) always has the best resources and I learned about a really cool new website use with my kids through this. Totally worth every penny. - Profa el el sofa (9th-11th grades)
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ This is great for distance learning- a natural next step after the present tense high frequency unit! - Jillian O (8th grade)
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
Get the Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all of my preterite tense Super 7 resources all together including the original Preterite Tense unit plus this DIGITAL PRETERITE unit great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Preterite Tense. review activity. Use this to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original unis Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
If you like this resource, you will love these similar digital units
**distance learning version of high-frequency PRESENT unit Sweet 16
**distance learning version of high- frequency IMPERFECT unit (do this next!)
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out Preterite Tense in Spanish class & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.