Mini Unit on Pablo Picasso's life, art style, and Guernica. Students learn about his life, then study his famous painting Guernica, and finally create their own Guernica.
- 1 page biography about Picasso’s life and main art styles (intermediate level) with 10 reading comprehension questions and answer key
- Youtube Video about Guernica with 10 multiple choice comprehension questions and answer key
- Roll a Picasso Game - from https://www.facebook.com/arteksf
- Create Your Own Guernica Project with Rubric: Students design their own Guernica (style similar to Picasso) based on a different historical event then do a presentational speaking assignment
- PPT with all of included materials to present to the class and discussion questions