Students will have fun and catch on quickly to this ffdollardeals Go Fish style vocabulary building card game as they learn the names of the different parts of the body in Spanish. It’s played much the same as regular Go Fish, but with a twist. Students have to know the meaning of the Spanish vocabulary terms in order to claim the card. And, if the asker gets it wrong, the student being asked can claim the card for his own! ¡A Pescar! is a fun and effective way to reinforce Spanish language vocabulary. This deck focuses on the parts of the body. 24 professions are included.
What you get:
• Printable deck of 96 cards covering 24 body parts. Print as many decks as you like, either in color or black and white. I print mine on card stock and laminate them before cutting to make them last longer. I have 6 sets to satisfy 30 kids.
• Printing and cutting instructions
• 2 pair/4 cards for each of the 24 body parts.
• Student instruction/rule sheet with terms included for play.
• Included: el cuerpo, la cabeza, el ojo, la boca, la nariz, los labios, los dientes, la mano, el pie, la rodilla, la pierna, el brazo, la lengua, la oreja, el dedo, el corazón, los dedos de pie, la cara, el pelo, el codo, la espalda, el estómago, las uñas, el pecho.
If you like this product, please visit my store for my other Go Fish vocabulary games which include: Foods for breakfast and lunch, foods for dinner, things we like to do, professions, numbers, weather words, emotions and more.
Thanks for your interest in my products!