Spanish Past Participle Irregulars Word Search Puzzle and Image IDs - This word search contains 15 common Spanish irregular past participles and 10 images. Included are abierto, cubierto, descrito, descubierto, devuelto, dicho, escrito, hecho, impreso, muerto, puesto, roto, satisfecho, visto, and vuelto.
Included in this download:
1. Word search with 15 words and 8 images to identify
2. Answer key with English translations next to the Spanish words
3. Bilingual Spanish/English list of 15 past participles for presenting in class
4. Bilingual Spanish/English list of 15 past participles, copied 4 per page for paper saving student handouts
Students are instructed to:
1. Write the English translation next to each clue
2. Complete the word search
3. Write a Spanish past participle under each image
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish present perfect materials.
Please click here to see more of my Spanish puzzles.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Past Participle Irregulars Word Search Puzzle and Image IDs
by Sue Summers
is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License
.Spanish grammar, participios irregulares, present perfect