Students practice the conjunctions pero and sino with common Spanish vocabulary. There are 6 sentences total, each containing 5 parts. They are:
1. A question that relates to the fill in the blank and sentence that follows.
2. A fill in the blank with pero or sino response sentence.
3. Translation of the first sentence response.
4. A fill in the blank with pero or sino second response sentence.
5. Translation of the second sentence response.
The answer key is included.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here for more of my Spanish grammar materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Pero vs. Sino Conjunctions Fill in the Blank and Sentence Translations by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License