Target the phonological process of final consonant deletion in Spanish with this varied set of materials! Words cards are included for minimal pairs, high-frequency words, and multisyllabic animals, and the download includes two game companions and a craftivity.
Page 3-6: Final consonant deletion minimal pairs
- Minimal pairs are less frequent in Spanish than in English, so I use this core set to highlight the meaning distinction marked by the final consonant, and then transition my cues into work on other stimuli.
Pages 7-8: Identification cards
- pairs are presented together; students point to word they hear
Pages 9-11: Final consonant deletion high-frequency words
Pages 12-14: Final consonant deletion multisyllabic animals
Pages 15-19: Cariboo cards
- cut along lines to create cards that fit Cariboo Magical Treasure Hunt
Pages 20-27: Candy Land cards
- Because there are numerous versions of Candy Land, pink cards are not included. If you would like to print your pink cards on the same paper as these cards, I recommend downloading this handy free set of pink cards matching multiple game versions: Candy Land Pink Cards for 4 Different Versions
by the seller Mel D-Seusstastic.
Pages 28-35: Craftivity
- Cut out animal body parts (from animals targeted in this packet) and have children mix and match to create an imaginary animal. After they glue and color, they can describe their animal (e.g., “Mi animal tiene cabeza de pingüino, cuerpo de ardilla y nariz de puerco.”)
Page 36: Progress monitoring record sheet
Thanks for stopping by my store, Naranja dulce
. I really appreciate feedback. ¡Saludos a tod@s!