These materials are great for minimal pairs treatment, the cycles approach, or traditional articulation therapy. With the cards, games, and activity in this packet, you will be able to target L-clusters at the word level and the phrase level. I have also included black-and-white activity sheets for no-prep therapy or homework.
Page 3-7: Spanish cluster reduction minimal pairs cards
- There are 14 pairs comprised of real words and 6 additional pairs comprised of one cluster word and one monster with an invented name that is the singleton minimal pair.
Pages 8-10: Spanish cluster onset words cards
- 22 additional words with L-clusters
Page 11: Game pieces and instructions for ¡Gánale al monstruo! game
- Great for the cycles approach! Students move an "L" game piece every time they say a word correctly, and move a monster piece every time they produce the singleton minimal pair. (The two "L" pieces and a blank, customizable piece are on page 10.)
Page 12: ¡Gánale al monstruo! staircase race game board
Pages 13-16: Cariboo cards
- Cut along lines to create 62 cards that fit Cariboo Magical Treasure Hunt. These cards can also be cut in pairs to form dominoes or minimal pair identification cards.
Pages 17-24: Candy Land cards
- The double cards have minimal pairs and the cards with single squares have cluster words.
Because there are numerous versions of Candy Land, pink cards are not included. If you would like to print your pink cards on the same paper as these cards, I recommend downloading this handy free set of pink cards matching multiple game versions: Candy Land Pink Cards for 4 Different Versions
by the seller Mel D-Seusstastic
Pages 25-31: Black-and-white cards with cluster words
- for homework or coloring
Pages 32-36: Print-and-go activity sheets
- students cut out pictures of cluster words and glue them above or below the water in a fish bowl, depending on whether or not the items will float.
Page 37: Progress monitoring record sheet
Thanks for stopping by my store, Naranja dulce. I really appreciate feedback. ¡Saludos a tod@s!