**Extremem Makeover* A Spanish-speaking, Mexican style picnic is perfect for Level One students-- my more advanced students have loved it too. Go outside or find an indoor location for some cultural fun and lots of speaking.
Teach, practice, or review a few basic foods in this lesson that teaches Mexican culture and language. Verbs for eating, drinking, and playing games and sports are also included. You'll get your ACTFL C's of Culture, Content, & Communication.Please, please read our directions for activities & games. It will make or break this lesson. Included:
1. Teaching How To’s and Tips
2. Cultural Background of the Mexican Picnic
3. Outdoor Games
4. Bilingual Vocabulary List
5. Picnic Image Tic Tac Toe Boards
6. Reading, Spanish True False, Spanish Comprehension Questions
7. What are you bringing to the picnic? ¿Qué traes al picnic?
8. conversational activity and picnic item categories.
9. Action Series: Yo voy a un picnic/ I’m going to a picnic & activities
10. Answer Keys for the Reading & Post-Reading Activities