Spanish Possessive Adjectives Worksheets - Ejercicios con los adjetivos posesivos átonos
7 Worksheets in Spanish about Possessive Adjectives.
The possessive adjectives that are used in the worksheets are the following: mi, mis, tu, tus, su, sus, nuestro, nuestros, nuestra, nuestras.
You will notice that these are adjetivos posesivos átonos that go before a noun. In this pack we do not use the adjetivos posesivos tónicos (possessive adjectives which go after the noun - mío, suyo etc.) as this is a separate topic for Spanish 2 level students (this pack is aimed at Spanish 1 students).
Note these worksheets do not contain exercises to practice the vuestro/vuestra form of Possessive Adjectives but we have included these adjectives in the summary chart. Some of the sentences in these exercises can be changed to use this vuestro/vuestra form.
BONUS: We have included a full-color summary chart showing a list of Spanish Possessive Adjectives (adjetivos posesivos átonos) which are great as a reference guide for students.
The instructions on each worksheet is completely in Spanish (except for the English to Spanish translation worksheet) making it ideal for language immersion classrooms.
CONTENT: This contains 15 Pages:
- Possessive Adjectives Summary Chart - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Choose the correct alternative (singular/plural) - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Write in the plural form - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Create your own sentences with the prompts - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Choose the correct possessive adjective - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Fill the gaps with a possessive adjective - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Change the sentence using a possessive adjective - (1 page)
- Worksheet - Translate poss. adjectives + nouns from English to Spanish - (1 page)
- Teacher Answers - (7 pages)
LEVEL: Elementary (CEFR - A1 Level) - Spanish 1
You may also be interested in our Spanish Task Cards: Possessive Adjectives
Please download the preview so you can have a better idea of the quality of this product and what it contains.
Click Follow Me
to receive a message whenever we post any new items (and also our sales).
¡Qué tengas buen día!