This prepositions bundle offers a savings of more than 25% over the individual prices of these resources.
~ Spanish Prepositions Sketch and Games Cards / Flashcards -
1. 12 squares for students to sketch the prepositions or prepositional phrases contained in each
2. 12 squares containing clip art images only
3. 12 squares containing clip art images with corresponding prepositions or prepositional phrases
4. Suggested uses page
The cards have a variety of uses, including games such as slapjack, memory, go fish, flashcards, assignment, and more.
~ Spanish Prepositions Flyswatter Game and Worksheet -
Uses for this resource:
1. Project it in your classroom to play the flyswatter game.
2. Make a class set and have students do a partner version of the flyswatter game and use their fingers instead of a flyswatter.
3. Photocopy and have students write the English translation for each word.
~ Spanish Prepositions of Location Vocabulary Reference and Estar -
Uses for this resource:
- Present and review Spanish prepositions of location
- Student reference handout
- Student pair work
1. 33 Spanish prepositions of location with English translations. They are alphabetized English to Spanish as well as Spanish to English
2. Explanation of the verb estar with location
3. Full conjugation of estar
4. Explanation of the the addition of the word "de" after prepositions that are followed by a specific location.
5. Explanation and conjugation of the verb quedar with location.
~ Spanish Prepositions of Place and Prepositional Phrases PowerPoint -
This is a basic introduction to Spanish prepositions of place and prepositional phrases. The set includes a title slide and 11 additional signs with prepositions such as entre, cerca / cerca de, lejos / lejos de, encima, encima de, etc.
Print the signs and laminate if desired for a colorful classroom reference or show the PowerPoint to present and review Spanish prepositions. You can even print a set without the words for use as prepositions flash cards.
~ Matching Squares Puzzle -
Students assemble a 4 x 4 Spanish/English vocabulary puzzle with 21 prepositions and prepositional phrases. Sample words and phrases are: a la izquierda de, abajo, al lado de, cerca de, delante de, en, encima de, hacia, lejos de, and entre. Several words are repeated which makes the puzzle more challenging. Just photocopy enough for a class set (1 for every 2 students if working in pairs, or 1 per student if working alone), cut and fasten with a paper clip. Distribute to students and challenge them to reassemble the puzzles as quickly as possible. There is a list of all words alongside the puzzle in Spanish and English. This can be used as an adjectives bookmark and reference.
~ Spanish City and Prepositions with Tener Que, Ir A and Querer + Inf. w/Answer Key -
Students translate 14 English to Spanish sentences containing city vocabulary, prepositions, and prepositional pronouns with con, which are listed for student reference. The sentences contain tener que + infinitive, ir a + infinitive and querer + infinitive. The infinitives used are common verbs such as ir, tocar, comer, trabajar, pedir, mirar, estudiar and limpiar. Students are also instructed to write a Spanish city word under each picture shown.
~ Spanish City Vocabulary with Estar & Location Prepositions Worksheet w/Answer Key -
Students translate 15 English to Spanish sentences with city vocabulary, estar and prepositions of location. There are also 7 city clip art images for students to identify.
All resources are also sold individually on TpT.
Created by Sue Summers
Please click here to see more of my Spanish prepositions materials.
Please click here to visit my store.
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star
next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
Spanish Prepositions Sketch and Game Cards / Flashcards by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License
. cards games, Spanish fun stuff, Spanish grammar, preposiciones, Spanish games, Spanish 1 curriculum