Students listen, talk, read, and write as they learn Spanish prepositions of location. The animated PowerPoint takes students from recognition to production. In the Google Drive Activity, they move objects to their proper place and write answers to the questions. They listen to the instructions and fill in the Interactive Notebook Activity. This is a complete lesson on las preposiciones. Digital versions included for distance learning.
This product includes the following:
- 41-slide Power Point on the prepositions of location which includes:
a) Animated visuals illustrating the prepositions with complete sentences
b) Check for Understanding Questions
c) Questions using the Spanish prepositions
d) Answers to the Interactive Notebook Activity
- 34-slide Google Drive Activity that corresponds with the “preposiciones” Power Point & 7-slide Power Point Instructions To see a preview of the Google Drive Activity, click here: Google Drive Prepositions
- PowerPoint Answers to Google Drive Activity
- Student Handout with Spanish Prepositions of Direction as well as the “tú” regular and irregular commands
- Interactive Notebook Activity that corresponds with the PowerPoint in which students listen to a script, write in the names in the correct places and draw the objects in the correct places
- Script for the Interactive Notebook Activity
- Digital quiz in which students listen to the audio, write in the names they hear, and draw the objects they hear, putting them in the correct location, and write instructions for how to get somewhere using commands and las preposiciones de lugar
- Google Slides digital versions for use in Google Classroom, other Google and digital platforms, and distance learning
This lesson works well in conjunction with the “tú” commands.
OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!