Buy in a bundle and SAVE! Do your students need a reference to keep some of the Spanish grammar rules straight? Then I have a solution! These grammar flipbooks for present and past tense in Spanish covers:
- regular verb conjugation rules and endings
- stem-changing verb conjugation rules and list of verbs
- affirmative and negative tú commands with irregulars
- irregular verbs like ser or estar
- irregular yo verbs like hacer or dar
- gustar and gustar-like verbs
- present progressive tense rules and irregulars
- reflexive verb rules and pronouns
- imperfect conjugations
- preterite conjugations:
- regular verbs
- 3rd person spelling change verbs
- FUJI irregular verbs
- basic imperfect vs. preterite usage rules
*NOTE this booklet does NOT include those few verbs in the preterite which change meaning. I'm sure this concept can be put into one of the pages but there is not a pre-defined space for it.
These booklets can be used as a review of concepts or added to along the way as things are learned. It can offer cooperative learning opportunities depending on how you choose to incorporate it into your lessons.
This zipped file contains 6 PDF files - 2 with the booklet to print; 2 with the directions for copying and assembly; 2 with pictures of my booklet filled in to serve as a start to your answer key (which can change based on how you teach).
Included in this bundle:
Present Flipbook- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Present-Tense-Verb-Flipbook-2292057
Past Flipbook- https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Past-Tense-Verb-Flipbook-3015904