This resource is a sample of 16 task cards in the Present Perfect tense in Spanish. These task cards are a great way to get your students interacting with the present perfect tense.
They will receive a mini review as they move from writing out all past participles, the endings for -ar/-er/-ir verbs, filling in the blanks of sentences, including irregulars.
Included are 16 cards, an optional response sheet, and answer key!
I used this while we watched the Spanish series, Extr@, because they use this tense a lot throughout the series!
Task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around classroom (hang up around your classroom, scatter on desks, or even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for great review before a test!
• You could print back to back and have students fill in all 16, as a warm up for the start of class. For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND translate the sentences.
• Use as a station during a station review.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid fire quiz for candy.
The possibilities are endless!
If you like these task cards, click the links below to check out my other resources!