PDF (Acrobat) Document File
Be sure that you have an application to open this file type before downloading and/or purchasing.
Students practice the present progressive with AR verb meanings and conjugations in a fun, interactive way with these games! These are 32 square board games containing 15 different common AR verbs. There are 2 slightly different versions of Spanish board games that students must translate to English and one board with English conjugations that can either be used as the answer key, or as a game board that students must translate to Spanish when playing. Students play in groups of 3 which include 2 players, and 1 moderator with the answer key. Students shake the die, move that number of spaces, say the answer, and see who reaches the end first.
Included in the download are:
1. Two Spanish game boards (1 with additional game vocabulary (avanza a, vete a, regresa a, and vuelve a, 1 without additional game vocabulary)
2. Vocabulary for presentation
3. Student handout vocabulary copied 4/page
4. Answer key for the moderators
5. Game instructions for students
Verbs included are ayudar, bailar, buscar, cantar, cocinar, comprar, enseñar, escuchar, gritar, hablar, llamar, mirar, preguntar, tocar, and trabajar.
The games can be played when introducing present progressive AR verbs, for back to school review for students with prior Spanish experience, or a fun review before a test.
Created by Sue Summers
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star next to my picture and click it to become a follower. You will now receive email updates about my store.
https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Browse/Search:spanish%20present%20progressive%20sue%20summers by Sue Summers is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License. verbos, gramática, juego de mesa