Spanish Present Subjunctive Reading Comprehension : el presente del subjuntivo
This packet contains a warmup to review the tense, followed by a short reading passage with corresponding comprehension and writing activities.
These activities include the present subjunctive tense used with hopes and wishes.
In the attached activities, students are called to:
* review the formation of regular present subjunctive verbs
* list irregular verbs in this tense
* identify the regular subjunctive in the passage
* identify the irregular subjunctive verbs in the passage
* identify the hope/wish clauses
* identify infinitives of present subjunctive verbs
* conjugate regular and irregular present subjunctive verbs
* answer true/false questions for reading comprehension
*write a passage of their own!
These 4 worksheets are ready to print! NO PREP needed by you!
I hope this saves you lots of prep time and keeps your students engaged while you assess their reading comprehension skills