Spanish – Present Subjunctive in 2 TV ads – BUNDLE of “Ojalá…”(1 and 2)
Students will practice the present subjunctive by analyzing 2 TV commercials from Uruguay. This is a bundle of “SPANISH – Present Subjunctive: TV commercial 1 and 2”. These videos are used with the permission of the copyright holder.
I created these activities for my Spanish 3 when studying the subjunctive.The activities included will provide students with practice in the use of the present subjunctive, Spanish listening comprehension and creative writing using the subjunctive.
The materials include:
• Lesson description and objectives
• Teaching tips
• The 2 original TV commercials from Uruguay
• Cloze activity identifying the present subjunctive for both videos
• Comprehension questions for both videos
• A creative writing activity using the present subjunctive
• Answer keys for the grammar activities and comprehension questions
These materials are great for students to continue to practice the present subjunctive. They can see how this tense is used in real life by real native speakers. Also, it is a fantastic opportunity for students to practice listening comprehension in general and their creative writing skills.
I love followers!
Be the first to know about store discounts, free products, and product launches. Just click the green “Follow Me” star under my store name on this page or click the red “Follow Me” star on my store homepage.
to check another grammar activity you might like, the preterite vs. the imperfect!
Thanks for shopping My Store!
Profe Sra Sanchez