This unit includes 12 very common Spanish ER and IT verbs. The students will have plenty of practice so that they will master the verbs, not just memorize them from a list of verbs. The verbs included vivir, comer, correr, esconder, prender, abrir, compartir, recibir, escribir, beber, subir, and aprender.
This unit also includes 24 Conversation Cards. There are directions for a Guided Pair Practice and a Mingle Activity. This will help to get your students up and moving around the classroom as they speak Spanish with each other.
1. Match the verb and with the correct picture.
2. Write the correct verb under each picture.
3. Match the English verb with the correct Spanish verb.
4. Formation of ER & IR Present Tense Verbs in Spanish: Match the sentence on the left with the correct translation on the right.
5. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb from the verbs in the word bank.
6. Unscramble the Spanish ER & IR Verbs.
7. Translate and Find Word Search Puzzle
24 CONVERSATION CARDS: Guided Pair Practice and Mingle Activity (Directions included)
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK OF EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT.
Click the links below to see other Spanish products.
AR, ER, & IR Present Tense Verb BUNDLE
Roll and Write Present Tense Verbs
Spanish AR Present Tense Verbs
Spanish Verb IR and Places to Go: 7 Printables and 32 Conv. Cards with Directions
Spanish Valentine's Day Roll & Write Activities
Graphics Provided by: