This is a set of 48 Spanish task cards over regular -AR verbs in the present tense. Students will practice verb conjugation and learn new -AR verbs.This is a great activity to get students up and moving while interacting with one another in the target language.
1. Instructions for Use
2. Regular -AR Verbs List (In color and black and white)
3. 48 Task Cards (In color and black and white)
4. Miniature Task Cards (In color and black and white)
5. Task Card Recording Sheets (print two-sided)
6. Answer Keys
Task cards allow you to easily differentiate for your students!
There are so many ways to use task cards. I’ve included a few tips on how to use task cards in the classroom. The options with these cards are endless!
• Print in color (or in black and white) on white (or different colored) cardstock, laminate (if desired), and cut.
• Hang task cards on walls and windows or scatter them on desks and tables. Then, have students go around the classroom and complete the task on each card. You can assign students to work individually or in teams.
• Play a game like Scoot where student switch seats or cards answering questions.
• Students can answer orally or write the answers in their notebooks or on the provided recording sheets.
• Project task cards onto an interactive white board and have students answer on the recording sheets or on mini-white boards. This can be used as a warm-up activity, review game, quick assessment, or exit ticket.
This product includes miniature task cards (16 per page). You can use the colored version to project 16 tasks at a time or print out the black and white version for early finishers. Students can also cut out the miniature task cards, paste them in their interactive notebooks (8 per page), and write the answers below each card.
This product also includes a Spanish/English verbs list with the 32 verbs used in this set of task cards. You can project the colored version of this list to pre-teach/review the verbs before using the task cards. You can also print out the black and white version for students to study and keep in their Spanish notebook or binder.
acompañar, ayudar, bailar, buscar, cantar, caminar, cocinar, comprar, descansar, desear, dibujar, enseñar, entrar, escuchar, estudiar, explicar, hablar, llamar, llegar, llevar, mirar, necesitar, pagar, pintar, preguntar, prestar, regalar, sacar, tomar, trabajar, viajar, and visitar
Want to receive updates on new Spanish products and sales? Here’s how to become a follower:
Look for the green star under my store name Spanish Made Easy
at the top of my homepage. Click the STAR to become a follower!