Do your students need a reference to keep some of the Spanish grammar rules straight? Then I have a solution! This grammar flipbook for present tense in Spanish covers:
- regular verb conjugation rules and endings
- stem-changing verb conjugation rules and list of verbs
- affirmative and negative tú commands with irregulars
- irregular verbs like ser or estar
- irregular yo verbs like hacer or dar
- gustar and gustar-like verbs
- present progressive tense rules and irregulars
- reflexive verb rules and pronouns
This booklet can be used as a review of concepts or added to along the way as things are learned. It can offer cooperative learning opportunities depending on how you choose to incorporate it into your lessons.
This zipped file contains 3 PDF files - 1 with the booklet to print; 1 with the directions for copying and assembly; 1 with pictures of my booklet filled in to serve as a start to your answer key (which can change based on how you teach).
Or, buy the past tense flipbook - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Past-Tense-Verb-Flipbook-3015904
Buy both and SAVE - https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Spanish-Present-AND-Past-Tense-Flipbooks-3015918