Do your students struggle to learn the Spanish present tense verbs? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 119 interactive notebook flashcards will teach your students their Spanish present tense verbs and how to use them (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently via vocabulary in context.
This bundle includes: AR, ER, IR, verbs like gustar, reflexives, and expressions with tener, irregulars.
Save off individual prices.
For each interactive notebook verb flashcard, students:
* Write the complete verb conjugation once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the verbs again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use interactive notebook trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve their overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Become familiar with tricky grammar structures such as: prepositions, the impersonal "a", agreement, etc.
These are also great as sub plans
or as review for midterms or final exams
Here's what's included:
Regular AR Verbs
Regular ER Verbs
Regular IR Verbs
Expressions with Tener
Verbs Like Gustar
Here's what teachers are saying about interactive notebook trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments and introducing a new grammar point like direct object pronouns."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Watch this free video
Not sure yet? Try free samples:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
Trifold Flashcards Bundle
Want Spanish lessons for the whole year?
Buy My Spanish Store, Vol. 1