Spanish AR Verbs Present Tense: Printables and 24 Conversation Cards
This unit introduces and covers 12 very common Spanish AR verbs. The students will have plenty of practice so that they will master the verbs, not just memorize them from a list of verbs. The verbs included are comprar, dibujar, nadar, estudiar, bailar, cocinar, mirar, hablar, cantar, escuchar, tomar, and pintar.
This unit also includes 24 Conversation Cards. There are directions for a Guided Pair Practice and a Mingle Activity. This will help to get your students up and moving around the classroom as they speak Spanish with each other.
1. Match the verb with the correct picture.
2. Write the correct verb under each picture.
3. Match the English verb with the correct Spanish verb.
4. Formation of AR Present Tense Verbs in Spanish: Match the sentences on the left with the correct translations on the right.
5. Fill in the blanks with the correct form of the verb from the verbs in the word bank.
6. Unscramble the Spanish AR Verbs.
24 CONVERSATION CARDS: Guided Pair Practice and Mingle Activity (Directions included)
PLEASE SEE THE PREVIEW FOR A CLOSER LOOK AT EVERYTHING INCLUDED IN THIS UNIT.
Click the links below to see other Spanish products.
AR, ER, & IR Present Tense Verb BUNDLE
Spanish ER & IR Present Tense Verbs
Spanish Roll and Write Present Tense Verb Activities
Spanish Verb IR and Places to Go: 7 Printables and 32 Conv. Cards with Directions
Graphics Provided by: