This product gives students the opportunity to practice with the "U" Group Spanish verbs in the . Students are given 4-6 different cards for every question. Each card has one word on it. Students have to unscramble these cards to form and type a Spanish sentence. Then, they are asked to translate it into English. There are 20 total scrambled sentences, as well as a whole slide on directions for the students to read.
This product practices "U" Group Spanish Verbs in the in Spanish.
: to walk
: to be
: to be able to
: to put/place/set
: to know (info. & facts)
: to have
There is a slide for the students that tells all of the verbs used and their translations with this file. The students will type their responses in right on the Google Slides document. This product is both in digital form (Google Slides) and printable form (pdf)! There is a complete included as well.
- One digital form of Spanish preterite tense scrambled sentences using irregular "u" group verbs
- One printable form of Spanish preterite tense scrambled sentences using irregular "u" group verbs
- Instructions sheet for students & a slide with all of the verbs used
- ANSWER KEY
- Google Slides LINK for editing & posting to GOOGLE classroom
***THIS PRODUCT IS EDITABLE. ANY OF THE WORDS ON THIS FILE CAN BE CHANGED TO VOCABULARY SPECIFIC TO THE UNIT THAT IS CURRENTLY BEING TAUGHT, IF PREFERRED.***
**When downloaded, this will be a PDF file. The google slides link will be on the last page of the pdf.
How to Use with Google Classroom:
- Click on the link on the last page of the PDF file to open up the Google Slides file.
- Once you have made a copy and the document is in your Google Drive, upload it as an "assignment" to your google classroom.
- Once it is uploaded as an assignment, students can complete and submit.
©2020 Teaching with Sra. Fougnier