Also included in
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
Do your students struggle with preterite conjugations for CAR, GAR, ZAR verbs? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on their quizzes? These 15 CAR, GAR, ZAR interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use these verbs (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each CAR, GAR, ZAR verb flashcard, students:
* Write the complete conjugation once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the verbs again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use CAR, GAR, ZAR trifold flashcards and your students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Improve spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Preview tricky grammar structures such as: the imperfect tense, the impersonal "a", question words, etc.
Verbs included: marcar, tocar, buscar, practicar, sacar, empezar, comenzar, organizar, abrazar, rezar, tropezar, llegar, pagar, jugar, regar, and apagar.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Not sure yet? Try free samples:
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?