This preterite activity keeps your students speaking Spanish for one or two entire class periods as they proceed from one station to the next asking and answering questions. And they LOVE it! It multiplies the teacher's presence in the classroom in order to give language learners more opportunities to hear and speak the language.
Used as a culminating activity to the teaching of the preterite, "Eight Stations" thoroughly cements this past tense in the minds of the students. It can also be modified to reinforce any grammar or vocabulary concept.
El pretérito Eight Stations includes the following resources:
- El supermercado questions and answers
- La tienda questions and answers
- La casa questions and answers
- El gimnasio questions and answers
- La iglesia questions and answers
- El restaurante questions and answers
- El banco questions and answers
- La escuela questions and answers
- Clipart for placards for each station
This product is included in the following money-saving bundle: Spanish Preterite Bundle
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
OR for a complete list of my products, CLICK HERE: My Store
For more activities, resources, and PowerPoints, please visit my website: Best PowerPoints for Spanish
Or my Pinterest Board: Best PowerPoints Pinterest
This activity was created by Angie Torre. Clipart included for placards.
Preterite - Eight Stations by Angie Torre is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 3.0 United States License.