Also included in
- Do your students struggle to learn Spanish verbs, vocabulary, and grammar? Are they unable to use verbs or vocab correctly in a sentence? Do they misspell them and misuse common grammar on quizzes? These 330 interactive notebook flashcards will reinforce the basics of Spanish vocabulary and verbs$49.99$66.87Save $16.88
- Over 3000 pages of Spanish lesson plans, games, grammar units, writing projects, euro manipulatives, PowerPoints, sub plans, cultural units, holiday lessons, flashcards, and much more. Save yourself hours of work and spice up your classroom with fun, engaging activities. Save over 30% off individua$299.99$449.37Save $149.38
Do your students struggle with preterite conjugations for IR verbs and stem changers? Are they unable to use verbs in a sentence without conjugating the whole thing in their heads? Do they misspell words and misuse common grammar on their quizzes? These 19 IR preterite verb interactive notebook trifold flashcards will teach your students how to use verbs (and other tricky grammar) correctly and fluently. Can be used with or without interactive notebooks.
For each preterite IR trifold flashcard, students:
* Write the complete conjugation once.
* Read sentences and fill in the correct form of the verb in context.
* Flip the flashcard over and fill in the verbs again as well as some of the additional words in the sentence.
* Write out all 3 sentences to solidify the grammar.
* Cut off the picture part of the flashcard to use to study.
* Staple the picture parts of the flashcards to create a mini review booklet for the end of the year.
Use IR preterite and stem changing verb trifolds and students will:
* Use verbs in context without conjugating in their heads
* Know when to use an infinitive after a conjugated verb
* Improve overall spelling, accent use, and punctuation
* Preview tricky grammar structures such as: the imperfect tense, direct and indirect object pronouns, prepositions, etc.
Verbs included: escribir, vivir, asistir, subir, abrir, describir, decidir discutir, permitir, recibir, servir, repetir, pedir, dormir, morir, construir, vestirse, dormirse, and divertirse.
These are also great as sub plans or as review for midterms or final exams.
Here's what teachers are saying about trifolds:
* "I love this whole concept! Thanks so much. Can't wait for more . . . . This is great!"
* "Highly recommend. My students love them and are using the template to create their own."
* "Love! Love! Love them! So much fun to generate conversations! Love how you weave in other grammar points for teachable moments."
Learn more about how trifolds work:
Want more for preterite, imperfect?
Want more interactive notebook trifold flashcards?
(all Sp. trifolds, plus all future editions for free)