This product has that allow students to practice preterite tense conjugations. Students are given pages with colorful charts to practice conjugations depending on given subject pronouns. The first pages for each activity have subject pronouns such as yo, tú, usted, etc.; whereas the second page has subject pronouns such as mi familia y yo, la profesora, etc. There are 15 total subject pronouns and six different verbs for each activity. **When downloaded, this will be a PDF file. The google slides link will be on the last page of the pdf.
- "U" Group Verbs - tener, estar, andar, poner, poder and saber
- "I" and "J" Group Verbs - hacer, querer, venir, decir, traer, traducir
- irregular verbs - ir, dar, ser, ver
- "-car", "-gar", "zar" Verbs - buscar, sacar, jugar, llegar, empezar, almorzar
How to Use with Google Classroom:
- Click on the link on the last page of the PDF file to open up the Google Slides file.
- Once you have made a copy and the document is in your Google Drive, upload it as an "assignment" to your google classroom.
- Once it is uploaded as an assignment, students can complete and submit.
✍DON'T FORGET to leave a review on your purchase for TPT credits to be used towards your future purchases! :)
© Teaching Spanish with Sra. Fougnier