Also included in
- Save over 30% by buying all sixty-seven Spanish Google Drive Activities in one bundle. These digital activities are great for online or distance learning! Many printable versions included as well.My students LOVE working on Digital Interactive Notebook Activities so I plan to continue creating them.$141.50$211.05Save $69.55
- Creating and correcting tests and worksheets for Spanish class is time consuming. These activities are self-grading, editable, and fun interactive assessments for Spanish One, Two, Three and Four. They can also be used as digital worksheets, homework, practice review activities, or bell work and can$53.00$80.50Save $27.50
Students practice the preterite tense of regular and irregular AR, ER, IR verbs with four fun stories and conjugation activities. They complete the cloze sentences for the stories and write the correct form of the pretérito for the given verbs in the other exercises. These are no prep, self-correcting, editable activities that can be used as assessments, digital worksheets, or any activity. Besides guiding students to communicate in the past, the stories provide comprehensible input. Spanish Grammar
THIS PRODUCT INCLUDES THE FOLLOWING RESOURCES:
- Three autocorrecting, editable, short answer Google Forms Activities in which students complete three cloze stories: 88 total questions
FIRST STORY: I take a trip to Hawaii, get engaged, watch a terrible movie, lose my ring, find it before I have to tell my fiancé, get married. Students rewrite the sentences, changing the verbs from the present tense to the preterite tense.
SECOND STORY: Pablo got detention. While he was there, he stole a test from the cabinet. He and a friend used the test to cheat. The teacher found out and changed the test. They both failed. The teacher smiled. (Sonrió)
Students complete the sentences by writing the given verb in the preterite tense with the correct conjugation: Él ______ (llegar) tarde
THIRD STORY, "Mi ex-novio": I went to a restaurant with some friends. While there, I saw my boyfriend with another girl. He tried to say she was just a friend. I left him. A few months later he married the "friend." (Not a true story.)
Students complete the sentences by writing the correct form of the given verb.
- Autocorrecting, editable Google Forms Activity in which students conjugate the given verbs in the preterite: 36 questions
Students practice the -gue, -que, -ce spelling changes. (Yo / pagar por la cena) pagué
Students conjugate regular -IR Verbs in the preterite
Students write the correct form of the regular -AR verbs in the preterite
Students write the correct form of the -IR Stem-changing Verbs in the preterite tense
Students complete the sentences by writing the correct form of the irregular preterite of the given verb.
- El mal novio: Written in the first person, girl finds out her boyfriend is abusive, confronts him, and leaves him. Autocorrecting, editable cloze activity with vocabulary in which students complete the sentences by writing the correct form of the given verb in el pretérito
This activity provides immediate feedback when students commit errors. It is not set up as a quiz but you can change that. 20 questions
- Five Student Handouts
Verbos “-ir” que cambian en la base en el presente y el pretérito : Conjugations of 19 verbs
Verbos que cambian en el presente pero no en el pretérito
El verbo DAR
El verbo VER
El pretérito - Los verbos regulares: Conjugations of regular -AR, -ER, and -IR verbs with related vocabulary such as, "ayer, la semana pasada, anoche, esta mañana"
★These activities are included in the following money-saving bundles:
To receive freebies and notifications of new products, click HERE to follow my store!
_______________________________________________________________________________________ OTHER PRODUCTS THAT MAY INTEREST YOU