These activities target oral and written practice with verbs that change I to Y in the Preterite Tense (leer, caer, oír) while reviewing vocabulary related to the house.
Students will take part in 3 information gap style speaking activities in an attempt to learn information with 3 different scenarios:
1. In which room of the house did each person read (leer) last night?
2. Onto which furniture item did each person fall (caer) after tripping?
3. Which popular Latin song did each person hear (oír) last night?
This product includes:
-3 Interpersonal Speaking Activities
-15 information gap cards
- 3 Presentational Writing Prompts
If you like this activity, click below to see related products also available in this store:
"Decidiste Dejarme" & The Preterite Tense for Beginners
"Yo Nunca Vi Televisión" & Preterite Tense of Regular Verbs
Preterite Tense Dry Erase Board Activity Pack
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store.