This resource practices conjugations of the irregular "u" group verbs in the preterite tense. Verbs include: tener, estar, andar, poner, poder and saber. Students will type their answers on the answer sheet. The file is and contains all of the items mentioned below. I recommend copying the google slides file and only providing the instructions, scavenger hunt page and answer sheet to your students when posting as an assignment on GOOGLE CLASSROOM.
- Students are given a slide full of llamas. Each llama has a conjugated verb AND a subject pronoun with a verb in the infinitive form. (See images on product) Students will work to conjugate the given verbs to agree with the given subject pronouns. Once they have conjugated the given verb they will then find the llama with that conjugation on it and conjugate the next verb with the subject pronoun on llama. They will continue to do this, recording their answers on the green answer sheet, until all of the llamas have been conjugated.
- Directions for students
- Scavenger Hunt Board
- Answer Sheet
- Answer Key
- Google Slides LINK for editing & posting to
Although this is a digital file, the llamas can always be printed out and taped around the classroom to be used in as an actual "scavenger hunt" to get students moving!
**When downloaded, this will be a PDF file. The google slides link will be on the last page of the pdf.
How to Use with Google Classroom:
- Click on the link on the last page of the PDF file to open up the Google Slides file.
- Once you have made a copy and the document is in your Google Drive, upload it as an "assignment" to your google classroom.
- Once it is uploaded as an assignment, students can complete and submit.
✍DON'T FORGET to leave a review on your purchase for TPT credits to be used towards your future purchases! :)
© Teaching Spanish with Sra. Fougnier