Spanish Preterite Tense Task Cards | Regular Preterite Verbs
What educators are saying
Also included in
- This bundle includes all five of my preterite and imperfect 48-card sets at a savings of 20%! That's 240 cards total! These sets are ready to print, cut, and use. These task card sets each have 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the preterite tense, the imperfectPrice $20.00Original Price $25.00Save $5.00
- Engage your students with the 14 print-and-go and digital preterite tense Spanish activities in this bundle! Help your students practice preterite tense in a fun and engaging way. Your students will love practicing their Spanish skills with task cards, Boom Cards, Spanish games, hands-on activitiesPrice $39.75Original Price $49.75Save $10.00
- Are your students struggling with the preterite tense, the imperfect tense, and the differences between them? They will get a TON of great practice with this bundle! This Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses bundle includes 27 of my preterite and imperfect tense resources at a savings of 20% vs. iPrice $81.25Original Price $101.50Save $20.25
- Provide your students with the practice they need to master Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary concepts with this Spanish task cards bundle! This bundle includes 50 sets of Spanish task cards. Each set includes 48 task cards to get your students up and moving. The task cards in this bundle coPrice $179.75Original Price $239.75Save $60.00
- If you teach Spanish 2, you NEED this Spanish 2 mega bundle of 100 engaging and fun activities! In it, you will find the following:20 task card sets21 digital task card decks (Boom Cards) 4 conversation card sets 15 super fun Jeopardy-style trivia games 16 Cucharas (Spoons) games 7 Pesca (Go Fish) gPrice $299.99Original Price $399.50Save $99.51
- If you teach Spanish 1 and 2, then this is the bundle for you! It has fun and engaging Spanish grammar and Spanish vocabulary practice to last you the entire year. This huge bundle covers all of the skills and concepts traditionally found in Spanish 1 and Spanish 2 curriculums.This Spanish 1 &Price $599.99Original Price $950.25Save $350.26
- Are you looking for a fun variety of resources for regular preterite tense verbs that you can use in your Spanish classes? If so, this bundle is just what you need! Students will be engaged and get a great review of regular verbs in the preterite tense with these 14 easy-to-use resources, many of whPrice $44.25Original Price $55.25Save $11.00
Help your students master the regular preterite tense with these Spanish Preterite Tense Verbs Task Cards. This preterite tense task card set has 48 different cards to get your students up and moving while practicing the preterite tense of regular -AR, -ER, and -IR verbs. Since only regular preterite verbs are used, this set will work for any class! Your students will be engaged as they complete a variety of tasks to practice regular Spanish preterite verbs. Students will work on conjugating verbs in the preterite tense, filling in the blank with the correct preterite form of the verb in parentheses, writing sentences from prompts given, answering multiple-choice translation questions, and fixing the grammatically-incorrect sentences. Check out the thumbnails and preview for a sampling of cards/materials included with this set.
Save 20% on these task cards and all my other regular preterite tense verbs resources with the Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Activities Bundle! Click HERE to see it.
This is a printable resource. (If you want the digital Boom Card version, click HERE.)
Spanish Preterite Tense Verbs Task Cards for Regular Preterite Verbs includes:
• 48 regular Spanish preterite task cards in color
• Ink-friendly version of the 48 cards with a plain white background
• Student response sheet
• 6 full-color blank cards
• 6 ink-friendly blank cards
• Answer key
• 15 ways to use task cards in Spanish class
Preterite tense task cards can be used in many different ways!
• Cut up and distribute around the classroom (hang up on walls, scatter on desks, even hide for some extra fun). Have students go around with a sheet and answer any 30 (or whatever number you want to give them). Makes for a great review before a test!
• For advanced learning or to differentiate, when students get to the fill-in-the-blank sentences, they need to write the missing verb AND why the preterite is used with that past tense example (interrupts a continual action, single completed action, two complete actions in a sentence, etc.).
• Use in conjunction with other activities during stations.
• If you have a document camera, you could show students a card and have them write answers on mini whiteboards and hold up, either individually or as a team.
• Extra five minutes left in class you hadn't planned on? Task cards always save the day! Pull out the task card set and use it for a quick game, formative assessment, or rapid-fire quiz for candy.
See What Other Teachers are Saying:
⭐ I love all the varieties of how task cards can be used and have incorporated them numerous times in the process of teaching the preterite. I am a fan of moving around and getting the students out of their seats and these task cards are an amazing tool to do just that. Thank you!
⭐ My students really enjoyed using the task cards. Students liked the activity because there were several different types of tasks to do. Students also mentioned that they felt it was a great review and practice for the Preterite.
⭐ My students enjoyed this activity. I love the minimal time required on my end to use it in class. Great resource! Thanks!
More Fun and Engaging Spanish Preterite Resources:
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Digital Mystery Picture - Machu Picchu
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Reading Comprehension Digital Mystery Picture
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Digital Task Cards for Google Slides
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Digital Boom Cards
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Google Forms Assessment
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Digital Escape Room
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Jeopardy-style Trivia Game
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Cucharas (Spoons) Game
- Regular Preterite Tense Verbs Printable Sub Plans
Click HERE to see the other 60+ task card sets in my store!
Did you know you can follow my store and receive notifications when new resources are posted or I'm having a sale? I have lots of engaging resources in the works and most new resources (like these task cards!) are 50% off for the first 24 hours! Click here to follow me!
Thanks for checking out my resource!
La Profe Plotts