Spanish Preterite Tense Unit el pretérito High Frequency Verbs Super 7 Preterit
- Google Drive™ folder
What educators are saying
Also included in
- Introduce the present & past tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on the Super 7 high-frequency verbs in el presente, el imperfect & el pretérito tenses. Editable Google units using comprehensible input for middle school Spanish, Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3. Each ofPrice $37.99Original Price $44.45Save $6.46
- Are you struggling with how to plan your Spanish 2 or Spanish 3 class using comprehensible input focusing on the Spanish preterite and imperfect tenses? This el pretérito y el imperfecto mega bundle has 2 full CI units, bell ringers for every day, Spanish culture, commands, the future, weekend talk,Price $79.99Original Price $108.35Save $28.36
- Introduce the imperfect and preterite Spanish past tenses to your novice Spanish class with the original high-frequency verb units focusing on the Super 7 in the preterite and imperfect in Spanish. 2 comprehensible input past tense units would be great for late Spanish 1, Spanish 2, or Spanish 3 orPrice $23.99Original Price $27.96Save $3.97
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of in-person Spanish class iPrice $59.99Original Price $72.92Save $12.93
- Are you new to teaching Spanish with comprehensible input and wondering where to start the 1st weeks of Spanish? This Spanish back to school activities mega bundle includes everything you need for successful first weeks of teaching all levels of Spanish class. Actividades para el regreso a classes.TPrice $72.99Original Price $101.39Save $28.40
- Introduce the present, past, and future tenses to your novice Spanish class with units focusing on high-frequency verbs (Super 7 & Sweet 16) in the present, imperfect, preterite, and future tenses. The differentiated options would make these units work in every level of Spanish class including SPrice $119.99Original Price $134.35Save $14.36
- Preterite tense Spanish unit BUNDLE has everything you need to teach irregular preterite high-frequency Super 7 verbs in Spanish 2 or Spanish 3. Printable and digital options to teach the irregular preterite tense in Spanish class including fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a & quiso.Get thPrice $23.99Original Price $25.97Save $1.98
Introduce the Spanish PRETERITE tense with an Editable Google el pretérito Unit focusing on the High-Frequency Super 7 Preterite verbs in Spanish (fue, tuvo, le gustó, hubo, estuvo, fue a & quiso). This is the perfect first unit of the year for back to school in Spanish 3 or Spanish 4 as a review, or for Spanish 2 to introduce the preterite tense in Spanish.
⭐ Get the Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all the preterite tense Super 7 resources
This original PRETERITE tense high-frequency verb unit for Spanish class includes:
- ✅ All Editable Google documents in a Google Folder
- ✅ Possible unit plan lasting up to 2 weeks about el pretérito
- ✅ 40 pages Editable Google slideshow
- ✅ 19 persona especial questions using the preterit in Spanish
- ✅ 7 brain break songs using the preterite (one for each verb)
- ✅ Open-ended free-write quiz
- ✅ Student help sheet Google Doc with each question in Spanish, English, 1st person response, and 3rd person description
- ✅ Optional Google Doc guided notes sheet (great for accommodations)
- ✅ story asking script & extension activity idea for el pretérito
- ✅ Poster of personalized questions using Spanish Preterite
- ✅ BONUS 10 Quizlet sets are now included as well to review el pretérito in Spanish
If you want to teach the preterite past tense in Spanish, using comprehensible input, this unit is for you. This Preterite tense Spanish unit could be used as its own comprehensible input mini unit over the course of a couple of weeks, or as a class routine that is spread out and done over months. The heart of this unit is personal student interviews, focusing on these 7 verbs in the preterite. This would work well to complement a unit talking about the preterite tense, to review the past tense, or to start out an upper level class as a community building routine.
What Spanish teachers say about this el pretérito unit
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Awesome resource for repetitive yet compelling exposure to important high frequency verbs - Srta. Grieves
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I used this unit for the first time last year to formally introduce to the preterite in 8th grade. Wow did the "persona especial" format make a big difference! Worth every penny! - Megan D
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ Students really enjoyed this as a way to review the preterite tense - Megan R
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I love the Super 7 bundles! They are well done and a great way to work with these common verbs and structures.— Jamie F.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ I had purchased the present tense bundle when I was teaching Spanish 1 but decided to add the preterite bundle now that I am teaching Spanish 2. So glad I did! This is perfect! Thanks :) :) :)— Hillary B.
- ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ My students didn't even realize they were learning since the questions were so engaging. I had to remind them they were learning the preterite tense.— Nola L.
ACTFL World-Readiness Standards for Learning Languages
- ✅ Interpersonal Communication - Learners interact and negotiate meaning in spoken conversations to share information, reactions, feelings, and opinions.
- ✅ Presentational Communication - Learners present information, concepts, and ideas to inform, explain, persuade, and narrate on a variety of topics.
- ✅ Interpretive Communication - Learners understand, interpret, and analyze what is heard, read, or viewed on a variety of topics.
Bundle up for the best deals possible!
⭐ Get the Preterite Bundle for the best deal on all of my preterite tense Super 7 resources all together including this original Preterite Tense unit plus DIGITAL PRETERITE unit great for distance or paperless learning, and Find Someone Who - Super 7 - Preterite Tense. review activity.Use this to prepare for assessments, or spiral review these important verbs all year long.
Or if you teach multiple levels of Spanish, the best deal is the High-Frequency Verbs MEGA BUNDLE which includes every single Super 7 and Sweet 16 Spanish resources in every tense including, these original units Super 7 Present, Sweet 16 - present, Imperfect Tense, Preterite Tense & Future Tense, plus all digital version and accompanying review activities.
Have difficulty with a file?
- This is a Google Resource & will be found in your Drive in a folder called TPT purchases.
- Visit the FAQs section, submit a help ticket, or ask a question on the Q&A tab before leaving feedback.
- Follow my TPT store to see more!
- For more information check out my blog Mis Clases Locas & Blog post - How to Use High Frequency Verb Units & teaching The Preterite in Spanish class
- Sign up for my mailing list to get free resources and inspiration delivered right to your inbox
Copyright © Mis Clases Locas
Permission to copy for single classroom use only.
Please purchase additional licenses if you intend to share this product.