Interested, but not ready to take the Schoology plunge? Check out my Sampler!
These digital activities are embedded in the Schoology online platform. If you are not using Schoology, please do not purchase this collection - instead, click here for a free guide to which resources will work for your platform.
Schoology is an amazing, free online platform that provides social media in an educational context and allows you to go digital, paperless, hybrid, or remote for distance learning! This collection includes the following embedded activities
- Grammar Notes in PDF with video for distance learning!
- Listening Challenge with embedded audio track and rubric
- Reading Challenge with comprehension questions and rubric
- Writing Challenge with embedded photo prompt and rubric
- Speaking Challenge with embedded microphone and rubric
- Photo Scavenger Hunt Challenge with embedded photos and rubric
- Sentence Scramble to practice word order with rubric
- Sound It Out activity with answer key and rubric
- Comic/Cartoon gallery activity with rubric
- Pepe and Paula reading with dialogue performance
- Graded Activity with embedded reading passage that is self-graded
- PDF Summary note page
To get you started, this is what you’ll get in your download:
- The access code to get these activities on the Schoology website
- Step-by-step instructions to set up a Schoology account if you don’t have one yet
- Step-by-step instructions for each type of activity included
- Tips and tricks for developing your own Schoology activities later on
- A PDF guide for typing foreign characters on a variety of devices
Please note that the access code is for a Schoology group. If you know that your district Schoology account doesn't allow you to join outside groups, message me to help you figure out a different plan.
For better value, you can purchase a full-year collection:
This is part of my Preterite U Group collection, which reviews Spanish preterite conjugation of U verbs like poner, poder, tener, estar, and saber. I aim to keep vocabulary as neutral as possible, and while PDF products are not editable, products sold as ZIP files include editable files so you can add unit-specific vocabulary.
These activities focus on the ACTFL interpersonal, interpretive, and presentational communication standards as well as the language comparison standard.
The Profe Store LLC User Agreement:
By purchasing this product you agree to the applicable license terms set forth by teacherspayteachers.com at the time of purchase as well as to the terms of this agreement.
Upon purchase of this product, The Profe Store LLC, grants the purchaser of this digital download one perpetual, non-exclusive, non-transferable license to modify, and to print paper copies of this product.
By purchasing this digital download, you agree that the digital download contains proprietary information and material that is owned by The Profe Store LLC and/or its licensors, and that this information is protected by applicable intellectual property laws, including but not limited to copyright law.
Reselling, renting, leasing, loaning, distributing, or otherwise transferring any modified or unmodified version of this product is strictly prohibited.
By purchasing this digital download, you also agree that you will not use such proprietary information or materials in any way whatsoever except as permitted by this license or law.