This Spanish proficiency assessment is a tool for gathering data as to student's proficiency levels during their first and second years of language study in Spanish.
This assessment is directly aligned with the ACTFL progress indicators for Novice-Mid fluency. This assessment addresses all skill areas; Interpersonal Speaking, Presentational Speaking, Presentational Writing, Interpretive Listening, and Interpretive Reading.
Best of all, this assessment is now EDITABLE so that you can customize the vocabulary to meet your specific curriculum while still benefiting from the framework and aligning that I have done for you to save time!
This assessment can be used in a variety of ways:
1. As an exit test or final exam for Spanish 1
2. As an entrance exam for Spanish 2
3. As a placement exam for students newly entering your language program from private or out of state institutions
4. As a progress indicator given to students at the beginning, middle, and end of the school year to demonstrate growth
5. As smaller, individual assessments given throughout the course of the school year
This Product Includes:
- Educator's Guide & Instructions for Test Administration
- Resource Links to ACTFL rubrics and progress indicators
- 11 Activities to assess Interpersonal & Presentational Speaking / Writing
- 4 Activities to assess Interpretive Listening
- 3 Activities to assess Interpretive Reading
- Answer Keys for Listening and Reading Activities
- Answer Keys for Writing activities unless answers may vary
If you like this product, click below to check out similar products also available in this store:
Be the first to know about my new discounts, freebies and product launches:
• Look for the green star near the top of any page within my store and click it to become a follower. You will then receive customized email updates about this store. ☺