¡Un Rompecabezas! This is a fun Spanish word scramble and circumlocution activity to help students learn the meanings of some common present tense reflexive verbs. Many of these are used to describe the daily routine.
NOTE that these are vocabulary activities, not verb conjugation exercises. Try matching with our verb games and grammar activities in our store for a complete lesson plan!
Students use their critical thinking skills to unscramble the words and complete the puzzle. A follow up writing and speaking activity practices additional verbs that follow this pattern.
* Word scrambles and secret word puzzles to practice the meanings of the verbs. Uses circumlocution sentences. An advanced version hides the English definition. The simple version provides the definition. (2 pages)
* A writing and speaking activity to practice how to define words with circumlocution. Includes a different list of ten reflexive verbs.. One version has English instructions and the other has Spanish instructions. (2 pages)
* Color coded answer key provided. (1 PDF slide for projecting in class)
* Color vocabulary slides with twenty verbs included. (2 PDF slides)
* Two culture slides with photos of the Molcajete and Aztec Pictographs.
*Teacher Instructions and Tips for getting the most out of the activities.
* A FREE link to a matching Quizlet list so you don't have to make up your own!
Actividades de los verbos reflexivos. Rompecabezas y ejercicios de escribir y hablar.
**We regularly place new free products in our store. Click the green star under our store name to follow us for new products and updates.
We always appreciate your feedback and comments!